Forums / View thread
Wilkanoid 2
Please note that you need to register in order to post in the forums. To register, go here »
6 replies
Any other paying method?
alfa123om
Premium member
2012-07-31 17:08
Hello!
Thank you for a nice game. I haven't got any internet payment method available. I do not have VISA card and so on. I live in Finland. I could only send 10 euros in a letter. This ought not to be too difficult if you email to my email box some safe address where to send 10 euros. Or is there any other method? I do not know?

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2012-08-02 00:36
Hi! Glad u like it! Sure, no prob, I'll send you an email with the address! Thanks!
alfa123om
Premium member
2012-09-04 13:28
Thank you for a nice game. I got you code to my emai box but I could not download the file for I was using computer of my studying place when I read the emai you send to me and I had no Kingston with me.

But the computer I used was hacked and 77 troijans was found. And I could not use my emailbox any longer. When I checked the statistic of Virus scanner there was over 6000 pages troijans, worms and viruses for a period of over two years. So it was not wise to use the computer of my studying place. My email adress in no longer valid.

So I do not have the game. And you do not have to send another code. I keep on waiting for an another chance. Perhaps I should get me a Visa and PayPal. There is no other method to buy via internet I guess.

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2012-09-06 00:30
Well why dont you just register a free email address on, say gmail or outlook.com and I'll send you the code to that address instead.. no viruses guaranteed ;)

Also, you dont need the code to download the game since your account is already validated as a premium account. You only need the code to validate once, in case you bought the game first without being a member on the site.

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2012-09-06 00:34
in other words, just go to download section and you should be okay to download premium version. note that you can only download the game a limited number of times. let me know if you need more tries.
alfa123om
Premium member
2012-09-16 16:51
Thank you for a nice game and editor! Nowadays it does not need to be a owner of VISA card or any other credit card. You can open PayPal account without credit cards. This is superb because it makes us more equal when it comes purchasing goods via internet. I just opened PayPal acoount and it works fast and realibe. Thanks to everyone who made it possible!

So Wilkanoid Premium has been more than I ever expected even though I haven't been able to manage the Cave world yet. Thank you!

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2012-09-16 23:06
Glad it worked out and very happy that you like the premium version!