Forums / View thread
Wilkanoid 2
Next »
« Prev
page 1 of 2
Please note that you need to register in order to post in the forums. To register, go here »
12 replies
Cannot download
ironmagma
Free member
2015-03-14 20:30
Hello! Old-time fan here, I loved playing Wilkanoid back in the early 2000s. I also remember sending Wilhelm a really creepy email asking for his phone number (so we could talk on the phone -- I was a clueless kid), which I later rightfully got in trouble for. Sorry about that!

Anyway! I'm trying to download Wilkanoid but the link does not seem to be working, including the "click here to download" link. Both pages take me to /download/index.php?error=true . Any idea what might be wrong?

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2015-03-17 18:50
Hello! Sorry, but for now I'm having some server trouble. I'm currently right in the middle of switching servers and the new server is not fully online yet. I hope to have this fixed during this week so this should not be a problem for long! Thanks for playing!
ironmagma
Free member
2015-03-17 22:57
Oh okay. Will check back in a week then, thanks!

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2015-03-25 20:58
Sadly this is taking longer than anticipated.. meanwhile, the free version can be found here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/wilkanoid-2/downloads

The full game can still be purchased trough this site, just contact me afterwards for a temporary download link!
vkaku
Premium member
2015-03-25 21:11
Hey Wiley,

I was unable to email hey@eilkanoid.com. I'm also unable to download my Premium copy. What's happening? My email is karthikkumar@gmail.com

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2015-04-10 17:06
I've sent you and email with download instructions. Sorry for this delay in switching servers, it gets complicated since I have a lot of other sites as well that is moved to new servers at the same time and setting everything up correctly is taking longer than expected. Thanks for your patience!

AlejandroRus
Premium member
2015-05-15 20:36
Hey, Wiley! On the indiedb.com old version is available and only. Can you give references of free and premium installer? Wiley, I lost Installers :'-(

If you need I can communicate with you through E-Mail, Skype, FB or other. Thank you!
Kiki75
Premium member
2015-07-26 22:45
I cannot download, too, even though I paid for it. System says Quota exceeded but nothing happened. In my download folder there´s only a link with a php file that doesn´t work... Please help me!
I also couldn´t mail to you. Didn´t work, too... :-(
shadowth56
Premium member
2015-08-09 19:31
Hey WIley. Could you email me the download link for the premium one? Jakobmh1@gmail.com
IStirFryUInMyWok
Premium member
2015-08-26 06:04
Hey Wiley, I also purchased the premium version but cannot download it. My email is tony.chiaramonte@yahoo.com. Please send me an email with a temp link/download instructions asap. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.