Forums / View thread
Wilkanoid 2
Please note that you need to register in order to post in the forums. To register, go here »
3 replies
Website server transfer finally complete!

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2015-09-22 01:10
Phew, that sure took a while.. but finally the site has been moved to a new server and everything should be up and running again!

What turned out to be complicated was the transfer between the new and the old database, some version differences and text settings (UTF-8 FTW!) but I finally managed to get it fixed :)

If anyone is still having trouble downloading the premium version please let me know, but everything should be working now.

Wiley
Wilkanoid Master
2015-09-23 17:24
Just realized everything is not quite up and working after all..

- Highscore submission seems to be a bit wonky after the server move, will have this fixed soon!

- World submission is closed for now since I need to recode the unzipping process on the new server in order to read the world data. Hope to have this fixed soon as well, check back for more info!
Ohvi
Premium member
2015-10-08 15:45
I've been trying to download the game for weeks and it still says "License download quota exceeded!" so it would be fun to get to play the game :D
what will i do?
Schohns
Premium member
2016-09-13 13:16
Any progress with world submission? :)
I've just made a new world and would love to create some more. Doesn't make much sense if I can't upload them, though.